Mr Adrian Richards performs an areola reduction with a combined overall breast lift.
Medical studies have shown that the ideal diameter of the areola should be in the region of 4.7 cm (for an average height woman). Many patients whos areolas are larger than this feel that they do not look in proportion to their breasts and seek a reduction.
In this patients case she also wanted her breasts to be more lifted so a breast uplift was also performed.
Aurora Clinics is now part of The Private Clinic group. This joining has created one of the largest groups of specialist aesthetic clinics in the UK. With clinic locations throughout the UK, we can now offer you an even broader range of cosmetic treatments and procedures.
For more information about Areola Reductions, visit: https://www.theprivateclinic.co.uk/treatments/plastic-surgery/inverted-nipples-correction#enlarged-areolas
For more information about breast uplifts please see; https://www.theprivateclinic.co.uk/treatments/plastic-surgery/breast-uplift-mastopexy
And to keep up to date with The Private Clinic check out our:
• The Private Clinic Blog: http://www.theprivateclinic.co.uk/blog/
• The Private Clinic Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/theprivateclinic/
• The Private Clinic Twitter: https://twitter.com/privateclinic
• The Private Clinic Instagram https://www.instagram.com/theprivateclinic
• Subscribe to our Aurora channel: http://youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=clinicsaurora
• Subscribe to The Private Clinic YouTube channel for patient testimonials and informative videos on the other procedures we offer; http://youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=theprivateclinic
Or contact us to book a consultation at one of our nationwide clinics in London Harley Street, Birmingham, Bristol, Buckinghamshire, Glasgow, Leeds, Manchester and Northampton with consultation rooms in Cardiff, Edinburgh, Essex, Liverpool, Newcastle and Milton Keynes.
[Music: Cotarvoid – Lacuna] 7845841